If you received PPP round 1, and need info on PPP round 2, we are here to talk!
Watch the replay as we cover:
• PPP Loan forgiveness
• How to qualify for PPP round 2
• How to build your business with people you already know and PPP round 2
• How you can use the EIDL loan to grow your business
• Explore the tax ramifications of both PPP rounds
Full PPP Application Open – Apply NOW
The full PPP application is now open and is available by clicking here!
The seamless online application should take just a few minutes to complete if you have all of the required documentation prepared ahead of time.
Your small businesses may be eligible for a loan up to $2 million even if you received one during the first round of the PPP program, so long as:
- The first PPP proceeds were used for eligible expenses.
- The business has 300 employees or less.
- The business can show a 25% drop in revenue in any quarter of 2020, according to guidance from the SBA.
You can view additional details and FAQs at easternunion.com/*|partner|*
Millions of businesses will be applying for PPP Round B in the next few days, so we recommend applying as soon as you can.
We have partnered with Eastern Union, who helped thousands of businesses apply in the first round of PPP, working with Cross River Bank – one of the top 3 PPP lenders, by number of loans, during the last round! Because this bank has a significant loan processing capacity, they can process a high volume of loans.
Some important information:
1) Please complete the application from your desktop computer using the Google Chrome browser. You can check your status from a mobile device but we have found that uploading documents works best from a desktop computer. Both PCs and Macs are supported
2) When uploading documents, please use the approved formatting (PDF is preferred) and ensure that you upload quality images for faster processing
3) Make sure to have your 2019 or 2020 tax documents, a copy of a voided check, a copy of your driver’s license, bank statements to support your income, and other documents that may be needed
The exact documents you need will vary based on your specific application:
- Independent Contractor/Self-Employed/Sole Proprietorship with No Employees
- Sole Proprietorship/Self Employed with Employees
- Corporations (& LLCs that file as corporations)
- Partnerships (& LLCs that file as partnerships)
Apply now by visiting easternunion.com/leighbrown
Enter your email at the link above and continue to the application.
(If you entered your email at the above link in the past, simply enter it again to be directed to the live application and resume where you left off.)
Inquiries about PPP round 1
PPP loan for first time borrowers The lender for the Paycheck Protection
Program loan through PayPal is WebBank, Member FDIC. https://www.loanbuilder.com/ppp-loan
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program is Section 324 of the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act) signed into law on Dec. 27, 2020. Attached are answers as of Jan. 27, 2021, to frequently asked questions about the program. These will be updated as new information comes available and additional program details are finalized.
We wish you the best of luck in getting the relief you need in these trying times.
~ Leigh Brown and Team
We are grateful for our Community!
Leigh Brown & Associates, One Community Real Estate®
Did you miss our Broadcast on PPP Round 1?
What is this ClubhouseApp Leigh talks about? How do I get invited to Clubhouse?