Leigh Brown & Associates, RE/MAX Executive is very excited to support CVAN’s Holiday Program
Please bring new, unwrapped gifts for any age child or woman (see below for complete wish list guide) to one of our 5 drop off locations by Friday, December 13.
Drop off locations:
- Leigh Brown & Associates,RE/MAX Executive
24 Cabarrus Avenue EastConcord, NC 28025
- 4711 Myers LaneHarrisburg, NC 28075
- 5601 Bedfordshire AveHarrisburg, NC 28075
- 4684 Garrison Inn Court NW Concord, NC 28027
- 447 West Center Avenue Mooresville NC 28115
Your generosity will transform the Holidays for our neighbors!
Wish List Guide:Gifts for ChildrenWe need new and unwrapped gifts, similar to what you would purchase for your children or any other special child in your life.
- Infant/Toddler musical toys
- Leap Pad/leap frog
- Vtech toys
- Characters toys (Frozen, Paw Patrol, Baby Shark, Toy Story, Fortnite, etc.)
- Soft baby dolls, My Life Dolls – all races
- Doll strollers
- Barbie dolls and friends – all races
- Slime making machines
- Legos (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel, etc.)
- Voice/Remote controlled Cars, Helicopters
- Action figures
- Hot Wheels
- Board games and puzzles – especially for elementary age (Guess Who, Life, Connect Four, Operation, etc.)
Gifts for TeensWe need new and unwrapped gifts, similar to what you would purchase for your children or any other special teen in your life.
- Teen board games (Uno, Attack, Balderdash, Would You Rather, Simon Swipe, Hearing Things, etc.)
- Teen books – fantasy, fiction
- Jewelry, purses
- Watches and wallets (Boys and Girls)
- iPod Players/ Beats, headphones and ear buds
- Wireless speakers
- Hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons
- Soccer balls
- Baseballs/baseball gloves
- Gift Cards for discount stores (they have everything from clothes to music)
Gifts for WomenWe need new and unwrapped gifts. We also need gift cards for gas stations, discount and grocery stores.
- Pots & pans
- Small appliances
- Full/Queen sheet sets
- Bath towels
- Dish towels
- Bath & body gift sets
Shelter Needs: We need new and unwrapped paper products, twin/full blankets, hand and bath towels, vacuum cleaners, strollers and holiday wrapping paper. Andgift cards for discount and grocery stores. Food Needs: We needboxed foods and the basics such as peanut butter, pasta, tuna, hamburger helper, cereal, spaghetti sauce, soup, rice, juice, etc.
Thank you for celebrating the Holidays with us!
P.O. Box 1749
Concord NC 28026
24-hour hotline: 704.788.2826